A little about me..

Books are my first love, followed by music , movies and travelling. Also like to dabble in cooking and kid's activities. I am here to share what amuses me...

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Spectacular View from the sky

Though I'm scared of heights and flying, I always look forward to the fantastic views from the plane's window : of azure skies, cotton candy clouds, stretches of green speckled with lakes, winding rivers, city scapes, night lights and sometimes another aeroplane!
Returning to Mumbai after a great time at a family wedding, I clicked some pictures just before landing. Since we arrived in the evening, a little before sunset, I captured the matte finished, silvery expanse of the Arabian Sea.
A river flows out to meet the Sea..
An off-shore oil plant?

No comments:

Post a Comment