A little about me..

Books are my first love, followed by music , movies and travelling. Also like to dabble in cooking and kid's activities. I am here to share what amuses me...

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What did their moms do?

What did their moms/dads do?
Richard P.Feynman,
Albert Einstein,
V.S. Ramachandran,
Steve Jobs,
C.V.Raman,
Ada Lovelace,
Marissa Mayer,
Indra Nooyi,
John McEnroe,
M.Visweswarayya,
Amar Bose,
Richard Dawkins,
Stephen Hawking, etc.
You get the point? Who wouldn't love to know what their parents did for them which inspired or led them onto excellence?
Seeing my toddler play with legos and colours, I realise it's important to retain that childish inquisitiveness and imagination.
We are born with a scientific method of learning through observation and experimentaion. The key is to retain it.Is it possible in our information-cramming education system?
I promise myself to patiently answer her questions and never put her off saying "no more questions". It's not going to be easy. Yes,let's keep calm and count to ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment