A little about me..

Books are my first love, followed by music , movies and travelling. Also like to dabble in cooking and kid's activities. I am here to share what amuses me...

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Easy Clown's Hat

Tomorrow is Circus day at school for my toddler and we are short of the right costume. So we did this activity.
The stationery store is just a hop and skip away from our home. We got :
a birthday cap,
a white chart, any colour will do
colour papers,
craft glue and a pair of scissors.
Begin by pasting the chart on the cap to cover the print. For this, cut out a semi circle, with radius equal to the length of the cap, from the chart. Fold it into a cone and adjust it on the cap. Glue it on.
Cut small circles from the coloured papers and stick them on to the cap.I let my toddler stick the circles because she likes to work with glue.
Cut a few strips of the coloured papers and stick them in a bunch on the tip of the cap. You are done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment